Monday, July 02, 2018

Superhero! - H2H Challenges

Hello and Happy Monday to you! 

Summer vacation is finally here and the girls are out of school so we are busy running around and enjoying the nice weather that summer has to offer before fall and winter set in again! But I am taking a bit of break to show you what I have for this weeks Heart 2 Heart challenges, our theme this week is all about Superheroes! I was excited for this theme as it let me play with my supergirl stamp set again, I love this stamp set and with 3 girls it is perfect!


This card also was one of the cards that I did for my workshop this last weekend and since the layouts were all cardstock, I used to opportunity to go back and visit some old favourite papers, stamps and thin cuts for the cards. Sometimes, you just need to go old school and use up some of those supplies. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Magical (retired)
- Cranberry and White Daisy cardstock

Stamp:
- Z4163 Super Girl

Ink:
- Shin Han Markers: YR26, R11, BR96, B62, YR2

Dies:
- Z3348 Scallop Border

Thanks for stopping by and visiting! I welcome any and all feedback and appreciate your comments! To play along with H2H challenges, join us here

1 comment :

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

Great use of the Supergirl stamp and the papers are just perfect. I love oldies, but goodies!