Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Warm Wishes - AHSC 291

This week at AHSC we have another great sketch challenge for you. I will be honest, when I started with this one I struggled a bit as I was playing with this and I tried to find what I liked best, it was not working for me but then switching one paper here, adding this colour there and BAM!!!! it suddenly all started to come together and I really love how it ended up, a far cry from where I started!




Products Used:

Paper:
- Tis the Season
- Candy Apple, Fern, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Candy Apple

Stamp:
- M1192 Mistletoe Kisses

Embellishments:
- Gold Glitter Gems

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. We would love to see your take on this sketch, to join in click here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


1 comment :

lichazul said...

so pretty card , congrats Brandi
thanks so much for your comment in my blog
have a nice day