Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Eve - H2H Challenges

We are quickly approaching Christmas and it is coming way, way to fast! I am never as ready as I would like to be but I did find some time for some crafting...it keeps me sane! I created this layout for this weeks Heart 2 Heart challenge and the theme this week is Seasons Greetings...so a great time to show off some of those holiday projects you have been working on over there!




Products used:

Paper:
- Tis the Season
- Candy Apple, New England Ivy, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Tis the Season card making

Ink:
- Candy Apple

Embellishments:
- Red Enamel Gems

Silhouette:
- Christmas Eve Title by Miss Kate Cuttables


I know it is a super busy time of year right now but I am sure you have some holiday project you can share with us, it just needs to have 1 CTMH product on it somewhere. To join the fun, just click here!

Until next time...happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :