Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Something Fierce Notecard - AHSC 299

Hello! Happy Wednesday to you. Today I have a card for the AHSC #299 (one away from our 300th sketch!) I am not going to lie, I am late linking up this card, this one was hard for me, I struggled with this card and I had to walk away, I was working on it yesterday and it just was a struggle, I got frustrated and gave up. Once the kids left for school I sat back down and it has come together pretty quickly and I am actually really happy with how it turned out. Some times you just need a fresh perspective!



Products used:

Paper:
- Something Fierce
- Ballerina, White Daisy, Mink, Pewter

Thin Cuts:
- Circle

Silhouette:
- Hexagon Shapes by KI Memories
- 4 Hearts by Lori Whitlock
- Carta Bella Banners by Carta Bella

To join us and play along with us at AHSC click here, we would love to see what you come up with for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time...happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :