Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thin Cuts - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the CTMH consultant blog hop...we typically do two a month, one on the first to show off the Stamp of the month and then a second to feature a paper pack, product, special or something else with CTMH. Tonight we are featuring....Thin Cuts. That is right, this months blog hop is all about Thin Cuts. If you have been on the fence about investing in a set there is a good chance it will be featured in at least one of the blogs you stop at tonight! 



If you have come to my blog from Vickie ODell's Blog you are in the right spot and welcome!

Tonight I am bringing you a layout I have created for my upcoming workshop featuring the I Heart Us paper pack. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- I Heart Us
- Lagoon, Bluebird, Pear, Thistle, Pixie, Canary, Raspberry, Black, and White Daisy card       stock

Stamps:
- C1669 Emojis (retired)
- D1772 Documented (retired)
- D1826 I Heart Us Scrapbooking

Ink:
- Lagoon, Bluebird, Pear, Thistle, Pixie, Canary, and Raspberry

Thin Cuts:
- Circles
- Decorative Borders
- Banners (almost sold out!)
  
Embellishments:
- I Heart Us Sequins

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by my blog and check out my work. I welcome any and all feedback! Once you are done here, it is time to hop on over to Lauren Moore's Blog and see what great project she has with the CTMH Thin Cuts. 

If you see any products you just love and cant live without, please contact your CTMH consultant, if you do not have one and are in Canada I would be happy to assist you with getting those products, if you are not in Canada I will help place you with a consultant in your home country who would be happy to assist you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi












5 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

Wonderful layout! I love the colors!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Cute layout! ♥☕Miss. Carrie

Emily said...

What a great layout!

Michelle Stewart said...

Great layout, love the different elements and shapes used.

Michelle said...

I love all your layers and details! Wonderful layout.