Sunday, March 17, 2019

Hip Hip Hooray - H2H Challenge

Hello! Today I have another fun challenge from the Heart 2 Heart Design team. The challenge for this week is a super easy and fun one, it is all about your favourtie tool...that it is it. What is your favourtie thing to use and no we do not mean scissors or paper trimmers, we all love those but what is one thing you find you reach for more than others?

For me it is kind of a tie between my cuttlebug and Thin Cuts versus my cutting machines...my Cricut and Silhouette. I chose to go with Thin Cuts and Cuttlebug because they are so super convenient for a quick project I dont need to get my computer out and and log in. I just grab my thin cut, the paper, cutting plates and away I go. So while I do love my electronic machines for bigger jobs, on a day to day go to...my Thin Cuts with the Cuttlebut always win out. 

So here is what I created:

Paper:
- So Much Happy
- White Daisy, Candy Apple, and Lemon card stock

Ink:
- Sapphire

Thin Cuts:
- Z3348 Scallop Border
- Z3345 Basic Banners
- Z4187 Stitched Ovals
- Z3328 Basic Ovals

Stamp:
- D1474 Card Chatter Birthday (retired)

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles


If you would like to play along with us at H2H challenges we would love that. The rules are simple, just upload a project that has the theme incorporated some how and has at least 1 Close to my Heart (CTMH) product in it, thats it. To link up, just click here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



1 comment :

Kathleen said...

Brandi, What an awesome card. The colors are so vivid and it is truly SO Much Happy! I love it!!