Monday, May 20, 2019

Introducing New Products - Seasonal Expression 2 SOTM blog hop

Hello! Tonight I have a special post for you, tonight I am participating in a blog hop featuring 19 Close to My Heart consultants and we will each be featuring a different project (or projects) featuring some of our favourite products from the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book. I love these blog hops as they are so great for getting amazing ideas for how to use products in ways you might not have even thought of. 




Now if you are starting your blog hop adventure with me, welcome. Simply click the name links highlighted in the posts and they will take you in a complete circle back to me. If you have been on this journey, you should be coming to me from the wildly talented Jessica Kaiser, if this is correct you are on the right path! 


And now for my project:



Products used:

Paper:
- Sweet Girl
- Fern, Peach, Sapphire, and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- S1905 To My Bestie

Ink:
- Mink, Peach,  Ballerina, Fern, Sapphire, and Black Memento

Tools:
- Water Blending Pen

Embellishments:
- Gold Glitter Gems


It is now time to move onto Barbara Page Kell and see what awesomeness she has in store for us! 

If you see any products you just have to have along this blog hop, please reach out to your local CTMH consultant. If you do not currently have a consultant and are located in Canada, I would be happy to help you with any product purchases. If you are in the United States, Australia, or New Zealand I would be happy to assist you in finding a consultant local to you to assist with any ordering. 

Thanks for hopping along with us, we really appreciate you spending time with us and checking out our art work. Please feel free to love some comments along the way letting us know what you think of our work. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

4 comments :

Terry Metzger said...

Very nice layout.

mannmade said...

Such a pretty layout, I love the colors!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

A great way to use the May SOTM!! Such a pretty layout design!

CatScrapbooking said...

Wonderful layout! Love how you incorporated the May SOTM!