Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Let's Celebrate - AHSC 316

Hello! Today I bring you a card I created for the AHSC design team but this card will also be one of the cards we do in my workshop this Saturday for the Sweet Girl paper pack. At first I was not that fond of this paper pack but the more I play with it the more I am really liking what I am creating and this card is one of those projects that I am really liking. I knew immediately I would love this blue and grey plaid paper and I am loving it. I really wish I had more of it and less of the flowery stuff. I love the flower paper too but this plaid speaks my love language...lol.

I did have to deviate a bit from the sketch, my sentiment was too small to fit acorn and the gift took up a lot of the circle so I just moved it to the left. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Sweet Girl
- Mink and Sapphire card stock

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Stamps:
- B1652 Wordfetti
- D1850 One Year Older

Ink:
- Sapphire

If you want to play along with us, create something using this sketch and upload your project by clicking here! We would love to see what you come up with. 

Until next time, thanks for stopping in and checking out my project...

Happy Crafting!
Brandi

No comments :