Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Thanks - AHSC 321

Hello! Like I promised, being more intent in participating in my design team duties. Today I have a project I made for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. It is a quick little Thank you card that is a a bit on the masculine side, I really struggle with masculine cards. 

Anyways, here is what I have for you and the sketch it is based off:






Products used:

Paper:
- Into the Wild
- New England Ivy and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- B1679 You're Awesome

Ink:
New England Ivy

Tools:
- Scalloped Thin Cut

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, I welcome any feedback on my work. If you would like to play along with AHSC we would love to have you join us, to play along...just click here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

2 comments :

lichazul said...

super pretty card Brandi
congrats
i like the colors and scallop edges

have a great day

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice take on the sketch, Brandi. I struggle with guy cards too and usually revert to Tim Holtz distressing, lol. xoxox