Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Thanks - AHSC #330

Today I have a card we made this month at my Craft On workshop night. I really loved the Craft On papers and had so much fun playing with them. One of my favourite things about this Craft On paper line is the Craft On card making and thin cuts, I just love these pinwheels, so adorable.

Here is one of the cards we made...







 Products used:

Paper:
- Craft On
- White Daisy, Pixie, and Carolina card stock

Ink:
- Raspberry, Pixie, Carolina, Bluebird, and Black

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Black and White Dots

Stamps:
- S1908 From Me to You
- Z4069 Craft On card making and thin cuts


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC), simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi




No comments :