Monday, September 16, 2019

Beautiful Day - H2H Challenges

Hey Hey...Happy Monday! Today I have a layout that I did for the H2H Challenges. Our theme this week is "Every Little Thing" it could be using the Every Little Thing paper pack from Close to My Heart or it could be documenting the little things in life...your favourite coffee, your daily routine, the little things in life...

Today I have a layout that is pulling double duty...it is my design team project but we also did this layout at my workshop on Saturday. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Every Little Thing paper pack with stickers
- White Daisy and Wisteria card stock

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :