Sunday, November 10, 2019

Holly Jolly - Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to the Cross Canada Blog Hop! This months blog hop features the paper pack Holly Jolly, all projects will feature this paper pack to inspire you in the many ways you can use this paper pack. If you have come to me from the very talented Sheena, welcome! If you are just starting here with my blog, just follow along the links at the end of the blog posts at the end of the consultants posts. 

And now for my project..this was a layout I did for my Holly Jolly scrapbooking workshop last night. I had a lot of fun creating this layout and with the sticker sheet that comes with the paper packs now, it went together super fast!




Products Used:

Paper:
- Holly Jolly
- Green Apple, White Daisy, Candy Apple, Clover, and Smoothie card stock

Embellishments:
- Holly Jolly Dots


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
It is time to continue on the hop to the very talented Linda. If you get lost along the way or want to start at the beginning click here and Michelle will get you started out. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


5 comments :

Kim Loewen said...

Nice Layout. I love the ornaments on it.

Michelle Stewart said...

Another amazing layout Brandi. This one is so much fun. Love it.

Rosalynd Kelly said...

Love your layout Brandi, the title looks amazing and I love the colours. Fun!!

Valerie Marie said...

Great layout! Really nice use of the embellishments. Thanks!

Brenda Gieck said...

I love how simple and timeless your layout is, i love the red and green!