Monday, December 09, 2019

Feeling of Christmas - H2H Challenges

Hello! Today I have a super easy challenge for you from H2H challenges...Anything Goes - Holiday Edition. So you can create anything you want as long as it is Holiday related and features at least one CTMH product. 

For this challenge, I went old school and pulled out my Tis the Season leftovers and created this card. I am a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas, I all about the red and greens. I do like to play with the non traditional colours but in my heart Christmas is red and green. I love holly and poinsettias and all those things so this card really speaks to me!


Products Used:

Paper:
- Tis the Season
- Candy Apple, Fern, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Candy Apple and New England Ivy

Stamp:
- D1678 White Pines (retired)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Cat Nowak said...

Love the diagonal! Great card!