Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Free Cake - AHSC 350

Hello! Things are returning back to normal around my house and creating again now that the kids are back in school. I have a project from the AHSC. One of the great things about sketches is that they are a road map to get you started. For this one I did change things a bit, I tried to put the cake in the place of the flower as in the sketch but it just never felt and looked right to me so I slid it over a bit and it worked much better for me. 






Products Used:

Paper:
- Holly Jolly 
- Black and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Black Shimmer Trim
- Silver Shimmer Trim
- Black and White Dots

Stamp:
- Free Cake (retired)

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Shin Han - Y49, YR24, and R5
- Copic - E23


To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



No comments :