Monday, January 27, 2020

Kinds of Amazing

Hello! Happy Monday to you! I am back with a project I created for the H2H challenge design team. The challenge this week is to use the CTMH colour Bluebird or a colour similar to it. 

I created this card for my daughter, I will sneak it into her backpack tomorrow before school, she is going through a rough time with some of the kids at school and I want to remind her how amazing she really is! It also helps that her favourite colour is blue! I really wanted the message on this one to stand out so left it fairly simple. 




Product Used:

Paper:
- Bluebird and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- S2001 Everyday Magic
- Splash of Color (retired)

Ink:
- Bluebird and Carolina

Embellishments:
- Black Shimmer Trim
- Calypso Sequins (retired)


To play along with our challenge today at BLOG NAME, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :