Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Oh My Heart Butterfly - AHSC 356

Hello and welcome to another great sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. I just love playing along with these sketches, they are so much fun and so great to get your project from start to finish in no time at all! I had some scraps left from my Oh My Heart workshop so I played with them and this is what I came up with a fun little note card that can be used for a lot of different things!





Products Used:

Paper:
- Oh My Heart
- Pixie and Ballerina card stock

Embellishments"
- Pink Glitter Paper
- Stickers from the sticker sheet with the paper pack
- Clear Sparkles


To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :