Monday, March 23, 2020

Hello There - H2H Challenges

Hello There! How are we all doing these days? I hope you are hanging in there if you are practicing Social Distancing as we are here. It is a challenge for the kids, they want to be with their friends so bad but they are doing pretty good under these challenging times. For me, this is perfect...stay home...scrapbook (in-between chores, housework, cooking, entertaining kids, etc.)

Our challenge this week is paper tearing. This is a challenge for me as I live by clean lines, straight edges and want everything perfect. But I did tear a bit off the mint piece to add some visual interest. 



I did this card with the message in the bottle because that is how I feel right now, isolated. It seems a bit weird to not seeing people every day, I can still chat, text, call, and "see" them on social media but it is just not the same so the message in a bottle just kinda stuck with me with all that is going on right now.


To play along with our challenge today at H2H challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :