Wednesday, April 01, 2020

O-Fish-ally Awesome - SOTM BH

Hello and welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog hop for April. This month we have an adorable stamp set call O'fish-ally Awesome and it is officially awesome in my opinion! If you are starting here or joining me from the very talented Michelle Loncar, welcome! This month we have 22 different consultants participating, to view all of their artwork using this stamp of the month, simply follow the links at the end of each blog post to hop on over to the next participant. 





Now onto my projects. I have two tonight, one I created for this blog post and one I created earlier for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge but I thought I would re-share it here too. 







Products used (on both cards)

Paper:
- Seas the Day
- Mint, Sorbet White Daisy, and Sapphire card stock

Stamp:
- S2004 - O'fish-ally Awesome

Ink:
- Black Memento

Markers:
- Tri- Blend by Spectrum Noir
     - Dull Green, Gold Brown, Ice Grey, Orange

- Copic
     - E23, E25, RV10, 

- Shin Han
     - BR96, BR99, BR116

Embellishments:
- Twine - Mink
- Clear Sparkles


Time to hop along to the super creative Darlys Recker. If you get lost at all along the way, simply click here and it will take you to the first consultant in the hop. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


13 comments :

Michelle said...

Love both ca ds! Shows some great ideas.

Brenda Lapp said...

Great cards! Fabulous coloring!

Kim Loewen said...

They are both great cards.

Wendy K. said...

These are great and so colorful!

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute cards - well done :)

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

These are both adorable. Thank you for joining us this month for the SOTM Blog Hop. I can't wait to see what you create next!

💙☕ Miss. Carrie

Michelle Stewart said...

I love your fishbowl, great job.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great cards!

life documented said...

Love them both!

Melinda Everitt said...

Super cute cards! I love both of them.

CatScrapbooking said...

Great cards! I really like the addition of the twine with the first one!

Melissa Robinson said...

Such fun coloring and bright colors! Love your cards!

Haley D. said...

Cute cards!