Monday, June 22, 2020

Friendship - H2H Tickled Pink

Hello and Happy Monday! I think we are at day 3 million, 980 thousand of this quarantine, social distancing, etc at this point! My saving grace right now is my creative time, it really gets me through the long days, though it is hard, there are days when I cant even get the mojo going to craft. But today was not one of those days and I whipped together this card for the H2H Challenge today. Now, I did cheat a bit this is peach and not pink. But I had intended it to be pink but when I did the colouring with our Tri-Blend markers it matched the peach paper better so I went with it. To me they are close enough, I am more of a blue/green person so to me peach/pink....close enough...lol What do you think?



Products Used:

Paper:
- Card Stock: Peach, Black and White Daisy

Ink:
- Black Memento

Tri -Blend Markers:
- Pale Pink Blend
- Dull Green Blend

Stamp:
- D1925 A Million Little Things

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :