Friday, July 10, 2020

Chill - Cross Canada Blog Hop

Tonight join me and several Canadian Close to My Heart consultants as we come together to showcase artwork featuring the FABULOUS Summer Vibes paper pack. If you are joining me from Brae, welcome!

Tonight I am featuring one of the layouts for my upcoming Summer Vibes workshop. The layout below is bright and cheery, I love the orange in it. I used the new Summer Vibes Cricut collection to cut the word chill out. I designed this for my workshop ladies to showcase the pictures they have of their families enjoying the sweet treats of summer.



Products Used:

Paper:
- Summer Vibes with Sticker Sheet
- Nectarine, Glacier, Smoothie, Lemonade, Fern, White Daisy, Candy Apple, Black, and Toffee

Cricut Collection:
- Summer Vibes

Stamp:
- Summer Vibes card making workshop

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Triblend Markers:
- Dark Red, Orange, Light Yellow, Ice Blue, Gold Brow and Dull Green


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
It is now time to "hop" on over to Dorothy and see what fabulous artwork she has created for you. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

2 comments :

Michelle Stewart said...

What a fun layout, bright bold colours really make the elements pop.

Brae said...

Love the Nectarine colours- that is one of my fave for summer!