Wednesday, July 01, 2020

My Beautiful Friend - SOTM blog hop

Hello and welcome to the July Stamp of the Month for S2007 - My Beautiful Friend. If you are joining me from Alyson Mayo, welcome! If you are starting with me, we are happy to have you. Tonight consultants from around the world are joining together to show off the July Stamp of the Month, If you are 








I created this card for a friend, I just love the little girl with the bouquet of flowers, she is so sweet, look at those knee socks...adorable! 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Stitched Together

Stamp:
- S2007 For My Beautiful Friend

Ink:
- Black Memento

Tri - Blend Markers:
- Dark Red
- True Blue
- Light Yellow
- Pale Pink
- Bright Pink
- Fair Skin
- Citrus
- Orange
- Green Turquoise
- Light Green
- Dull Green

It is now time to "hop" on over to Michelle Loncar's blog and check out her fabulous artwork. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

13 comments :

Michelle said...

Lovely card. That is a great background for the flowers.

Darlys said...

Pretty card!

Lauren said...

Pink and red, my favourite colour combo!

Haley D. said...

So sweet!

Alyson Mayo said...

Very pretty - love the tag behind the main image.

Becca-expressions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca-expressions said...

Love the layout of this card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle Stewart said...

Great card design.

mannmade said...

Love it!

Kathy Burrows said...

Love the way the girl stands out on the banner in this card design.

Melissa Robinson said...

Very nice card! I love the image paired with that paper!

Katy said...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this little girl...those knee socks!!! Can those come back into style...I was 7 or 8 the last time they made their debut so I had no control over my clothing choices at that time...lol. Cute card!

Brenda Lapp said...

Lovely card! Beautiful coloring.