Monday, August 03, 2020

Sending Smiles - H2H Photo Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday to you! I come to you today with another design for the H2H challenges design team and this time it is a photo inspiration challenge. Use the photo below to inspire your project in any way. 


Here is the photo for inspiration:



And here is what I was created:


I was inspired by the soft colours of the card, it was almost muted colours to me and I love Green so I ran with it but using Mint for a softer look. I used a sponge to sponge on Mint, Ballerina and Wisteria and then used the Stamp of the Month, Floral Celebration to stamp the flowers in black. I second generation stamped some ink spots in Wisteria behind the sentiment. I finished it off with a scallop thin cut border and some White Dots. 


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :