Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Happy Birthday - Stitched Together

Hello! I have a card for you today that I created for the AHSC design team. Today we have a fun sketch for you. 

I did use up some retired products on this, as I mentioned in a previous post I am supplying my mother in law and many of her friends with cards so that they do not have to shop for those, one less thing to worry about when out shopping. So I know they can all use some birthday cards so I whipped this one up waiting for the girls to come home from school (first day of school in 6 months here!) I also used the stamp / thin cut combo Z3718 Stitched Together card making for the sentiment, birthday is stamped in Candy Apple ink. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :