Monday, October 19, 2020

Christmas Cardinal

 Hello, Happy Monday to you! It is that time, time to start with posting Christmas cards! I hold off as long as possible but the challenge this week from Heart 2 Heart  Challenges is Christmas is Coming Early so a Christmas card it is! It is all good, I need to get started on my Comfort and Joy workshops so it is my kick in the bum I need!

As soon as I saw this stamp set I had to have it. I love it for winter and Christmas cards. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Comfort and Joy
- Scarlet, New England Ivy, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- C1871 Christmas Cardinal

Ink:
- Black Memento

Tri-blend markers
- Earth Brown
- Dark Red
- Dull Green 
- Light Yellow

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


1 comment :

lichazul said...

So very beautiful bird and card
Congrats 😊💐
Have a great day