Monday, October 26, 2020

Christmas Love - H2H Challenges

 Hello and Happy Monday to you!

Today I have a challenge for you from Heart 2 Heart Challenges; the challenge is to create a project that showcases the colour black. We want to see how awesome black can be as the stand out colour in your projects. Black is a basic, but we know it can be so much more! 

Here is my project for the challenge. This is a Christmas Card I created for this challenge but also was used as one of my workshop projects. 


Products Used:
Paper:
- Comfort and Joy
- Scarlet and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Z3772 Comfort & Joy - scrapbooking
- CC10188 Love with all the trimmings (retired)

Ink:
- Black
- Scarlet

Embellishments:
- Silver Glitter Gems
- Sliver Embellishing Thread

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments :