Wednesday, March 24, 2021

You Bake Me Happy - AHSC 413

 Hello! Today I have a card for you for the AHSC design team and I am playing with the new Eat Play Love paper pack for the first time, I love the bright bold colours and the cooking theme of this paper pack. 

I absolutely love the cherries in this set and the pie is just adorable too. 



Products Used:

Paper:
- Eat Play Love
- Canary and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Lagoon, Candy Apple, Black, Fern, and Toffee
- Black Memento

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi






4 comments :

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a fun card and great use of the Eat, Play, Love stamp set. Thanks for inspiring me today!
:) Marie

lichazul said...

Sweet card congrats 👍 hugs from Chile 😊

Allisa said...

Super cute card! The cherries were the perfect stand in for the sketch design!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so lovely and bright and cheerful Brandi and also - is there anything more comforting than a cherry pie?! Vicky x