Monday, April 19, 2021

Old & New - H2H Challenges

 Hello! I hope this finds you in a good place. Today I have a project for you for the Heart 2 Heart (H2H) Design Team. Our current challenge for you is called Old & New. We want you to combine something old with something new. 

For this challenge I combined my new rainbow thin cuts with an old (retired) stamp set. Things have been so heavy where I live, we are in another full lockdown, school has moved back to remote online learning and it is taking its toll on everyone. I wanted to make something bright and cheery and I had not used this super cute Rainbow Thin Cut yet. Once I decided this was my new, I looked through my older stamp sets and came up with a set called Wordfetti when I saw the sentiment "You Brighten my Day" It just worked so well with this rainbow and there was my something old. 




I kept the card simple with just a mat in Lagoon and a second in White Daisy. The rainbow is cut from Candy Apple, Nectarine, Lemonade, and Glacier, the clouds are White Daisy. I am not sure who will get this card, but when I find the person who needs it, I will be sure they get it and hope it brightens their day. 


1 comment :

lichazul said...

Super fun card, congrats 👍😊 hugs