Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Hillside Cottage - Thanks - AHSC 419

Hello! Happy Wednesday to you! Today I have a card that I made for my upcoming workshop featuring Hillside Cottage. I used sketch 419 from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as my inspiration. 



Here is my take on the sketch. These sketches make designing cards a breeze!


Products used:

Paper:
- Hillside Cottage
- Flamingo card stock

Stamp:
- Z3946 Hillside Cottage Cardmaking workshop

Ink:
- Intense Black, Paprika, Flamingo, Bluebell, and New England Ivy

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

2 comments :

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Brandi! The colors and patterned paper work together so well. Thanks for inspiring me today!
:) Marie

Allisa said...

Such a great card! The black edging really sets off the papers!