Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Creative with Cardstock - H2H Challenges

Hello! It is time for some catch up for me with today being the first day of in person learning for our girls. I am a bit late in posting my H2H Challenges Design Team project for this week, eeeks! Better late than never I suppose! Our theme this week is Creative with Cardstock. 

For my card, I used all card stock, I started with Ballerina and random stamped the flower images in tone on tone with Ballerina ink. I used a flower stamp from the Isabella Scrapbooking stamp and thin cut set. Then I used some Thin Cuts, the Scallop Circle, Stitched Circle, and the Stitched Lattice Background and finished it off with a 1/4 inch strip of Ballerina shimmer paper and some white dots from the Black and White Dots. 








No comments :