Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Isabella Thank You - AHSC 438

Hello! Welcome to another fun sketch from AHSC! 

I love playing with sketches, it really helps me jump start a project, in fact I use sketches for almost all of my layouts and cards for all my workshops. I do alter them but the are a great starting point for so many of my projects and this weeks is no different. I pretty much follow the sketch exactly this week, even down to the chevron pattern in the sketch but that was only because the paper I was working with, had a chevron print so it was easy peasy!





Products used:

Paper:
- Isabella
- Lemonade and White Daisy Cardstock

Stamp:
- Z3969 Isabella Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts

Ink:
- Bluebird

Embellishments:
- Z4054 Gold Embellishing Thread
- Z3274 Clear Sparkles


1 comment :

Allisa said...

Such a fun card, love the bright colors!