Wednesday, May 04, 2022

In Full Bloom Birthday Wishes - AHSC 471

Hello....We are half way to the weekend! Today I have a card I made for a friend who requested some of my cards to send to her friends and family. I have been having so much fun playing with the In Full Bloom after doing my workshop, I just kept on going! I used the In Full Bloom paper pack on this one along with the In Full Bloom scrapbooking stamp & thin cuts, I coloured the flower with Glacier and leaves with Avocado. I did add the Birthday Wishes from the CC3223 May Wishes card kit from the National Scrapbooking weekend projects. I finished it off with some black leaf branches I had left over from my workshop and some black dots. I also based the card off this sketch from the AHSC #471 as shown below, 





Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :