Monday, August 01, 2022

Have a Chillin Birthday!

Hello and welcome to August and the first challenge of the month for the H2H Challenges Design team. For the first of our 2 challenges this month, we are focusing on Stamping. Just share with us a project using one Close to My Heart product and some stamping, to join the fun and share your project just click here!

For my project I used our Beach Party cardmaking workshop kit for the stamp set and papers, I added in some Clear Sparkles and the Candy Apple Scalloped Circle thin cut (retired).  I used our Intense Black ink to stamp the sentiment and popsicles and coloured the popsicles in with the Tri - Blend markers: True Blue, Coral, and Tan Blend. The heart was stamped with Candy Apple.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 


Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :