Saturday, September 17, 2022

Ghouls, Goblins, and Ghosts, Oh My!

I have a Halloween card I made using the inspiration card below from the Global Design Project challenge site. I had not heard of this challenge site so it was fun to play along with a new one. 

The details of the products used are all listed below. I used a few techniques on this one. I did some old fashioned paper tearing and rolling the edges. I sponged some ink behind the Mummy dog and used my Black Shimmer Brush to create some splatters on the card. The mummy dog is popped up with foam dots. 





Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Got Candy (retired)


Cardstock:

- Black and White Daisy cardstock

 

Stamps:

- CC10191 - Frightful Friends Stamp and Thin Cuts


Ink:

- Sundance, Intense Black, 

 

Tri-Blend Markers:

- Ice Grey


Embellishments:

- Black and White Enamel Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 


Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

 

No comments :