Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Thank You - Crisp Air - AHSC 494

Back with another thank you card I created using this weeks sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I made this one for a customer order for Thank You cards.  Since COVID I have been making a variety of cards for my mother in law and her friends, it started out so that they did not need to go into stores and I had a huge stock pile, but now they just keep buying them, I have Halloween and Thanks that are my most recent custom requests. I am sure Christmas will be right behind! 



Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Crisp Air

 

Cardstock:

 - White Daisy


Stamps:

- Z8030 Crisp Air Card Making Stamp + Thin Cut


 Ink:

- Paprika

- Pine


 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

2 comments :

lichazul said...

Beautiful card
Have a great day 👍

LeAnne said...

These papers are just SO PRETTY! Love the fall feel of your card!