Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Love you Latte - AHSC 511

Hello! We have survived January and are one month closer to spring and warmer weather, can you tell I am excited?! It is time to move on to some Valentine cards. Since the start of COVID when everyone was afraid of stores I started making cards for my mother in law and her friends to give to their grandkids so they did not have to venture out to buy cards and help them stay safe, I am still making those cards for them...I guess they liked them to keep asking! So here is the first of the cards I have made. I designed this one for my teen daughter. 



Products Used:

Paper:
- Smitten (retired)
- White Shimmer Paper

Stamps:
- Z3527 - Perk Up (retired)

Ink:
- Intense Black

Water Colour Pencils
 - Z3630 Watercolour Pencils

Thin Cuts :
- Rectangle Stitched Border (retired)

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at BLOG NAME, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :