Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Hey There - AHSC 514

Hello! Happy first day of March! Today I have our last challenge of February for you from the AHSC, it was posted on Monday, I am just a wee bit behind in posting it!



For this card, I altered the sketch a wee bit. I changed the oval to a stitched rectangle and added a sentiment down the centre, the flowers would be where the snowman as, so really all I changed up is adding the sentiment and the shape. I did add a few white enamel dots. 




Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Cherish

- White Daisy

 

Stamps:

CC9226 Hello Fabulous Stamp + Thin Cuts + Stencil

 

Ink:

- Shortbread

- Mist

- Toffee

- Sage

- Seabrook


 Embellishments:

- White Enamel Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :