Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Hello Fabulous - AHSC 521

Hello, I am back today with another sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This week I went all cardstock (which with the striped nature of the sketch is super easy to do) in honour of Cardstock Carnival going on right now with CTMH. 

I used Ballerina, Peach, Honey Butter, Seabrook, Glacier and Wisteria for the paper strips. Black, Peach, Honey Butter and Seabrook for the flowers and Sentiment. My sentiment did not stamp perfectly and I did restamp it, and did get a perfect impression but something about how it looked distressed spoke to me, so I used the not perfect one! I added a few clear dots and called it done. The stamp set I used is a retired one, CC9223 - Hello Fabulous.

1 comment :

Allisa said...

Great card, love your color choices!