Monday, May 22, 2023

Congratulations - AHSC 526

Hello and happy Monday! Back with another card for the AHSC. 

I am still playing with the Blue Skies paper pack from the National Scrapbooking day a few years ago, as I am loving the bright bold spring/summer colours. We are finally getting some warmer spring weather here and it is making me happy!







Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Blue Skies (retired)


Cardstock:

- Capri


Stamps:

- CC9226 Hello Fabulous

- RYW 146 - Exciting Times

 

Ink:

- Green Apple

- Red Apple

- Falmingo

- Sapphire

 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

 

No comments :