Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Cozy Up - Thanks so much - AHSC 535

 Happy Wednesday! I am a bit late posting my project this week, I have a card featuring Cozy Up! I used the card making workshop for this one. The minute I saw the idea book this was a must have purchase for me and I finally got it in my hands and just had to play with it! 

For the Leaf cluster I stamped everything in Intense Black and with a water blending brush I coloured leaves with Pine, Honey Butter, Papaya, Rosemary, and Scarlet. I then covered Honey Butter, Papaya and Scarlet leafs with a gold shimmer brush, it is hard to tell the in the picture but looks great in person! For the splatters I used the Glitter Gloss Spray. 






Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Cozy Up card making workshop kit

 

Stamps:

 - Cozy Up card making workshop kit


Ink:

- Pine

- Rosemary

- Papaya

- Scarlet

- Honey Butter


Thin Cuts:

- Cozy Up card making workshop kit

 

Embellishments:

- Glit Gloss Spray

- Gold Glitter Gems

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :