Monday, February 05, 2024

Thinking of You - AHSC 563

Hello! Today I have a card for you for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. I had just finished up my workshop for the Sweet Memories and had some scraps on my work table so I decided to make some cards 





Products Used: 
Paper:
- Sweet Memories
- Mulberry and Black cardstock

Stamp + Thin cut
G1298 Sweet Memories Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Stamp:
Thinking of you (retired set)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :