Monday, October 21, 2024

Eerie-sistible - AHSC 600

 Hello and welcome to another blog post for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge, this week is a special one, it is the 600th sketch for AHSC....600 sketches it has been a wild ride for sure, so many projects have been created for this blog from their sketches, it has been so fun playing along and being on their design team. 

To celebrate, AHSC is going retro, and we are using their first-ever sketch this week.





Products Used: (all products CTMH)

 

Paper:

- Got Candy

 

Stamps:

- I Want Candy stamp + thin cut

 

Ink:

- Intense Black

- Avocado

- Nectarine

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. I You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi








No comments :