Friday, June 26, 2009

You've Got Flair!

This is the Close To My Heart Stamp of the month for July 2009 and when I received it I was not 100% sure about it, I liked it but could not see how I would use it. Then I saw the beautiful art of my fellow Close To My Heart consultants and what they did with it and I just had to play with it myself. Here is my end result.

The Details: The images are stamped on white cardstock wit black in and coloured in with the CTMH watercolour pencils. The matting is CTMH Dutch Blue Cardstock.

I hope you like it, I love it more and more as I play with it. I am thinking I need to do one in pink and browns....how cool would that look? If you like this stamp set check out my website for other specials and how you can get it for a discount or even free!

:)
Brandi


No comments :