Monday, December 20, 2010

Not much scrapping...

Well 2010 is coming to a close and I for one did not do much scrapbooking this year. I hope to change that, I am thinking of a scrap related new years resolution. I really enjoyed working on my Christmas cards recently and I love shopping for new supplies but really I can not justify shopping if I am not scrapping so 1 thing comes to mind for me....cropping without shopping to use up my stash and second I heard this in one of the groups I am on, one lady has an idea book that I also have and she is committing herself to doing every layout in the book, I love this idea, takes the thinking out of the equation and just gets me scrapping.

I am also hoping to get a scrapping group together to meet once a month, I miss getting together with friends once a month and scrapping the day a way....

So what are you scrapping goals of 2011?

No comments :