Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A familiar post - ABSENT again

I know this is becoming all to familiar with me these days, but I truly hope to change all of that. One of my many new years resolutions was to scrap more, well ok, I lied....to scrap. Seems like my scrapping has fallen by the way side but for good reason. Late last year my husband were blessed to have 3 of the most adorable little girls join our family through adoption. So the later part of 2011 was adjusting to being a family of 6 instead of 3 (we have an adorable dog too!) Now that my feet are somewhat under me again, I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things scrapping wise. I will post as many projects as I can, unfortunately any projects containing pictures of our girls due to confidentiality and to respect their privacy!

Having said that, I was at a crop this weekend and got 3 pages done. I know, not a lot but it was something, which is more than I had done previously and it was my first full day away from the girls and hubby's first time watching the girls all day by himself...so I was a bit distracted to say the least! But had an amazing day with my dear friend Sherry Lynn at her first crop (first of many that is!).

I hope to work on some cards soon, I need some thank you cards to build up my stash again.

I look forward to the first of many future posts!

No comments :