Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Felicity


Today's design comes to us from an old and unfortunately no longer available paper pack called Felicity that included its own stamp set. This is the last of the layout from the first meetings of our girls and this is our youngest who is 18 months in this picture. I have been hoarding this paper for just the right project (I love anything in orange, you can ask my friend Chrystyna!) and it was like this pack was made for her outfit in these pictures which was just fine by me, I could not think of a cuter little one (well besides her sisters) to finally use my beloved Felicity papers on.

Here is page 2:

All products are Close to my Heart
Paper Pack - Felicity
Stamp Set - Felicity
Ink - Autumn Terracotta

Until next time, happy crafting!
:)
Brandi

No comments :