Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Florentine Bookmark

If you are like me you are settling into your summer routine nicely and enjoying the great albeit warm weather. For me part of that settling into summer is finding a good book to read. There only one thing I enjoy more than sitting outside in the warm sun reading and that is scrapbooking.

This corner bookmark was created for a make & take for a crop that I was a vendor at recently. It was very easy to do, I was very happy with how quickly they came together. I do need to share credit as this is not an original idea, my inspiration was Beate Johns and here is the link to her tutorial (video included but it is so easy you will be shocked!) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cornerbookmark/




Supplies used:

Paper
 - Florentine by Close to my Heart
- Colonial White cardstock by Close to my Heart

Ink
- Garden Green by Close to my Heart

Stamped Images
- Believe in yourself is from the Florentine Workshop on the Go
- Dragon fly is from the Pemberly Workshop on the Go

Other tools used:
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for the scalloped edge
Score Pal tool for scoring the folds.

I hope you are enjoying your summer reading list and hope this helps keep your place in your book beautifully!

Until next time, Happy Scrappin
Brandi






No comments :