Thursday, September 13, 2012

This is so me!

If you know anything about me, this rings pretty darn true!



Even my husband got a kick out of this. After a crop one day he asked me how much I got done and I said 2 or 3 layouts and he was stunned, I was gone for something like 14 hours and he was shocked that was all I did in that time. So I sat him down, let him pick the pictures and made him scrapbook it. He chose a surprise trip to Camden Yards to see the Baltimore Orioles play and he laughed thinking he would be done in no time at all and needless to say about 5 hours later he emerged with his very own layout. 

Now when I go to crops his first question is did you have fun? Followed by did you get anything done? He is extremely supportive of my hobby, my passion, my well...my 2nd love....scrapbooking!

Until next time...
Happy Scrappin!
Brandi

No comments :