Friday, October 26, 2012

Gotcha Banner

October is a very special month for our family, it is in October that we "got" our girls through adoption. To celebrate the day that our family came together we celebrate "Gotcha" day. I wanted to make something that we could use to commemorate the day and well there are not to many "Gotcha" day decorations. I made this in fall themes and colours because we got them in the fall. I thought of doing a kid themed one but then they will outgrow it but "Gotcha" day will always be in the fall. I also happen to love the fall and all the great colours of fall so I was a bit selfish and did something I would like.

It has been one wonderful year for our family and I am looking forward to many many more "Gotcha" days over the years. 





Supplies Used:

Paper:
- Recollections paper pack from Michaels
- White Daisy Card stock

Stamp Sets:
- Hit the Spot
- Many Thanks

Ink:
- Creme Brulee
- Saddle
- Cashmere

Cricut Cartridges:
- Art Philosophy
- Mickey Font 

Embellishments:
- Fall Harvest Leaves (retired)

All Products are from Close to my Heart except the Recollections Paper Pack and the Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge.


Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :