Tuesday, April 08, 2014

AHSC #50 - Thank you!

Wow, I had an awesomely creative day today, I got my design team work done before the bell rings this week. A bit later than I wanted BUT I also got a head start on some other projects I have coming up!

The bad news is, as the day went on, my creativity began to dissipate and well, it is official I am SICK! I am freezing (house thermostat is set at 75F), bundled up in bed while shivering. All I want to do is lay down, throat is killing me and nose is stuffed up and the worst part of all, it is one of the busiest weeks of the year for me. The fundraiser I organize all year for my daughters school is this Friday, so I hope this leaves as fast as it came!

Anyways, on to the fun stuff...the card!




2 comments :

Michelle Stewart said...

Love this card, I really love the paper. Great color choices. Great work, and get better soon.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Brandi, Love your card. The papers work beautifully with the sketch and the colors are fabulous.