Monday, April 21, 2014

Once upon a time....Heart 2 Heart Challenges

This weeks theme at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is a fairly easy one for anyone with young girls....Once upon a time! What do you think of when you hear Once upon a time? For me, my first thought was princesses, Disney Princesses. I have 3 girls under the age of 6 so I have a lot of Princess stuff in my house (most against my will I will add!) The minute I heard the theme of this week I knew just what I was going to do for it. My oldest was invited to her first "friend" birthday party and it was a princess party! For me this week was an obvious one on what to do with the Once upon a time theme as I am always looking for a way to get layouts done. But for many this one may be a bit of a stumper if you do not have little girls. Some of my initial thoughts for once upon a time are what was life like as you were graduating high school or college and had the whole world in front of you, did your life turn out like you hoped? (mine didn't it is better than I had thought and oh so different!), Once upon a time could be wedding pictures, your trip to Disney. There is so so much you can do with this theme, it really is not just for princesses!


For this project I used an old retired paper pack as it had the Cinderella blue, everything else had to much pink in it. I do not recall the name off hand, I believe it was Tickled Pink. Everything on here is Close to my Heart the cartridge I used to cut Cinderella out is Cricut Opposites Attract, and the "meeting" stickers are from the company called TLC which has been out of business for several years now. I have included the invitation which was made by someone else so I am not sure where those products came from.

I hope you join us this week and take us on your fairy tale journey!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

No comments :